Person using the City of Vancouver VanConnect app on their mobile phone with City Hall in the backgroundv

สโบเบ็ต_เล่น เกมส์ ได้ เงิน จริง ฟรี_คาสิโนบาคาร่า

You can contact us?on our mobile app,?online, over the phone, or in person.

Connect with us on the go 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Use the VanConnect app to:

  • Send a service request or report an issue from your smartphone or desktop
  • Get status updates, news, and emergency information straight to your phone
  • Find maps to the nearest community centre, park, and road closures
  • Get quick links to watch Council meetings, connect with the Mayor and Council, view the latest news, and events 

Download the VanConnect app now

Learn more about VanConnect

Report an issue online

Use the VanConnect app on your desktop computer. It's a quick and easy way to connect with us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Other ways to contact us

Search the directory

City staff directory

Find contact information for individual City of Vancouver staff members using the City's directory.

Give us feedback

Tell us online

Do you have feedback or a comment? Tell us about it now using our online form.

Contact the mayor and Council online

Contact the mayor

Contact City councillors and the mayor

Find us

Getting here

City Hall is located at 453 W 12th Ave. Get a map, our business hours, and mailing address.

Report fraud

Fraud and misconduct

Confidentially report fraud, waste, and serious misconduct by City employees using this online form.

Join the conversation

Follow us on social media

Follow the City through various social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Flickr.

Contact the Vancouver Board of Parks and Recreation

Do you have a problem, concern, question or comment regarding a park, Park facility, or an item managed by the Vancouver Park Board? 

Tell us about it now! Contact the Vancouver Park Board using our online form. 

Have an urgent request? Need translation service?

Call 3-1-1 and speak with a citizen service representative.

7:00am to 10:00pm daily

Outside Vancouver:

Translate our website using Google Translate

BC Office of the Ombudsperson

If you have a concern regarding a decision or action by the City of Vancouver, please do not hesitate to let us know.

In the event you have communicated your concern and feel that it has not been appropriately addressed, you have the right to submit?a complaint or inquiry to the BC Office of the Ombudsperson, an impartial statutory office of the provincial legislature.

The Ombudsperson has jurisdiction to receive and review complaints regarding local governments, including the City of Vancouver. There is no charge to register a complaint with the Ombudsperson.

BC Office of the Ombudsperson